Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a pretty nice Mother's Day. Jeff had to work. Heather and Brianna came over and we sat outside on the swing and watched Brianna rollerblade. She's getting pretty good at it. So after Jeff got home from work we had ham, mashed potatoes and green beans. And, he bought us some cupcakes with yummy frosting on them for dessert.

Today was so beautiful! There were hardly any clouds in the sky. There was a nice breeze. I think it was a perfect day. It makes me want to spend more time outside.

I hope everyone has a great week!

Hugs


5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day Kathy:-)The weather has been beautiful here too. Paige and I have been going for walks in the evening. It's great to be outside after what seemed like such a long winter here. Hope you have a great day today!
    Janae:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Kathy, thanks for stopping in to visit my blog! Welcome to the Stone House! Aren't grandkids the best ever???? My DIL's mom has fibromyalgia. Nasty stuff! I'm sorry that you hae to deal with that...Hope to see you again! Have a great week too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy, Glad you had a good Mothers day.. I see your stayin busy busy busy ....

    ReplyDelete