Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Goodwill and ebay finds

Hello Ladies,

First, I want to say thank you for inspiring me to clean up my house and to get rid of a lot of junk. I'm one of those people that doesn't like to throw things away. I have a little black plastic piece of something and I keep coming across it and I save it because I might find out what it goes to someday. I'll throw it away soon. hehe Here is a picture of some of my Boyd's bears sitting in the living room in front of the fireplace.

This little rocking horse I found at Goodwill. Isn't he so cute? I didn't even have to do anything to it. I found one of my bears and she looks so cute on it.

Here is cute Boyds bear sitting on a nice little chair I got on ebay and it has some sweet annie hanging on the back of the chair.

I love this little swing! I got it at the Goodwill store. I love finding things like this to put my bears on, they just look so cute on it. Don't they?

This cute little arrangement I picked up on QVC. I couldn't pass it up. You can't see the bear too much but, he has a sleeping cap on and he's holding a little bear. Brianna likes to come over and play with them.

These are a few things I found at Goodwill. They were so cheap! I just had to have them. I'll have to see what I can do with them. Some paint and some sanding and they will look great!

Here are three sconces I found at Goodwill. These will also look good after I get some paint on them and sand them.



This is a cute little box I got at goodwill. This will definitely look better with some new paint on it and some stenciling.

This week has been pretty nice. Tomorrow it is supposed to rain with thunderstorms. I don't mind the rain, it's the thunder that makes me jump. I hope everyone is having a great week!

Hugs,

Kathy










1 comment:

  1. Your bears are cute:-) Love the little rocking horse! I like your GW finds. Can't wait to see how you redo them. Hope you're having a good week!:-)

    ReplyDelete