Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend. It was a pretty nice weekend here until today. It started raining early this morning. It's a good thing we had our cookout yesterday.


I forgot to post this on my Mother's Day post. My hubby bought me 2 of these for Mother's Day. Aren't they beautiful?

These are the beautiful Iris' that Heather planted a few years ago. Purple is my favorite color! I love looking at these. I just wished they would bloom longer.


Here is a close up of one of the flowers.


Update on the birds nest. They are getting bigger. Pretty soon they will be flying away. The mother watches us any time we are back there. At first, we thought there was 3 in there but there is 4.

Brianna on her swingset. They put the swimming pool up this week, so she's been spending alot of time in it.


I had a friend come down from Michigan for the weekend. She got here Thursday night. Friday I had a Dr. appt. and then we stopped at Sam's to pick up some things we needed. We went and picked up Pizza from Pizza Hut. Mmmmm, that was yummy! We watched alot of movies this weekend. I made a sour cream coffee cake for breakfast Saturday morning and then I made lasagna for supper that night. Yesterday we had our cookout which consisted of hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, pasta salad, deviled eggs and sliced tomatoes. I made some chocolate chip cookies last night and then we sat and finished watching our movies. We watched The Secret Life of Bees, The Messengers, The Haunting of Molly Hartley, The Mall Cop and Milk.

I hope everyone has a safe week.
Hugs,
Kathy :)

2 comments:

  1. I had a GREAT time I all ways do Kathy thanks for everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a nice weekend Kathy. All that food sounds so good!:-)I love your pretty purple flowers. Have a great night!
    Janae:-)

    ReplyDelete