Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Flowers & Bird Nest


Hello, Today was such a beautiful day. It was in the 70's with a light breeze. It was comfortable outside, not hot, not cold, it was just right, like the baby bear would say about his porridge. :) So, I had to get the camera out and start taking pictures. This is a purple iris that grows next door in my daughter's yard. I had to take two pictures of course. :)


Here is something else that is growing in her yard. Some kind of bush with pink flowers on it. I don't know what kind it is, but it sure is beautiful!


I noticed this the other day so while I had my camera out I decided to take a picture. The momma bird made this nest on top of the light that is outside by the back door. There are 3 little birds in there and they don't even have there feathers yet.




You can see in this next picture just where she built it. It amazes me how these little birds can build something like this. They are always in a nice circle and almost perfect little nest.





I hope you enjoy the pictures. And, I hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday.

Hugs,

Kathy




















































2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers!Love the bird nest:-) I have a robins nest on the wreath on my front door. The eggs haven't hatched yet though.I guess we'll have to go through the garage when they hatch. Have a great afternoon Kathy!

    ReplyDelete