Thursday, March 10, 2016

Shamrocks

Today I'm going to show you something I made, since this is the month for St. Patrick's Day.  I love anything Irish and I wanted something to hang from my car rear view mirror.  I googled for a shamrock shape and enlarged it to the size that would work well for my project.  Like this
I found some material that I liked at the local craft store.  Of course, it had to have shamrocks on it.
I just sewed them together, left about a 2 inch opening so I could stuff it with polyfil.  Clip the curves and turn it right side out.  Then, you stuff it and hand stitch the opening.  I added some embellishments like ribbons and some little tibetan silver charms that I purchased on ebay.  


I think they turned out pretty good.  What do you think? 

ERIN GO BRAGH!!!!!






1 comment: