Tuesday, March 15, 2016

St. Patrick's Day

My favorite holiday is coming up and that is St. Patrick's Day!  It's not really a holiday, per se', but to me it is!  It should be a day off work for some people, but it's not.  When I was younger, we always had to have our green on.  And then when I had my own kids they always had to have their green on and I would always make a green cake with green frosting for dessert.  I love that I'm Irish and I look forward to this day every year!  Here are some of my favorite Irish sayings....

Here's to you and yours
And to mine and ours.
And if mine and ours
Ever come across to you and yours,
I hope you and yours will do
As much for mine and ours
As mine and ours have done
For you and yours!

May the luck of the Irish
Lead to happiest heights
And the highway you travel
Be lined with green lights.

May your troubles be less
And your blessings be more.
And nothing but happiness
Come through your door.

Wherever you go and whatever you do,
May the luck of the Irish be there with you.

As you slide down the banister of life,
May the splinters never point the wrong way.

May everyone have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day!



2 comments:

  1. Erin go Bragh !!! Can't wait to have a GREAT GREEN day !!! Cheers !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hittoplay is the place where you can have endless entertainment, Movies in the Songs .Content: Songs, News, Cooking Recipes, Technology, Religion from all around the world on demand or live Naat is just a click away .Quran
    Life without entertainment is colorless Religion and we offer the best entertainment Cooking Drama That you could have ever experienced. DiscoveryWe believe in providingSports latest and the best quality,NewsVideo experience.Comedy Shows

    ReplyDelete