Thursday, June 25, 2009

R.I.P. Snowball

The last post I did I talked about Coco and Snowball. And now, it is with a heavy heart that I have to say Snowball got hit by a car this morning. :( I've been really sad and crying off and on all day. Before my husband left for work this morning he took her outside to do her business. Her collar was loose and she got her head out of it and took off running. She was such a pretty dog. I miss her.
I hope everyone is having a better week than I am having.
Hugs,
Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Oh Kathy, that is horrible. I'm so, so sorry.:-(
    Janae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh Kathy, I am so very sorry!! I'll be thinking of you!!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww so sorry to hear that she was very cute and sassy very Sassy.... Thinking of you. Jen

    ReplyDelete