Saturday, June 13, 2009

Computer, Brianna and a lot more

I finally got my laptop back. :) Inside my monitor was cracked. I never knew that could happen. I have a 17 inch laptop and it cost me $400 to fix it. I couldn't believe it and the darn thing isn't even a year old yet! Of course, it wasn't covered under the warranty. Why do they give you a year warranty and when something happens to it, they say it's not covered!? Oh well, at least I have it back now. Brianna's last day of school was June 5th. She had five A's and one B. Her average grade for the whole year in every subject was all A's. We are so proud of her. I will be watching her most of the summer. This coming week she is going to camp. I will miss her all day! She had her water slide up one day this past week. She loves riding her four wheeler around in the yard. It's a good thing the yard is all flat. They have a big back yard for her to ride. She's only aloud to ride it when either mommy or daddy is around. That girl is not afraid of anything. We took her to the fair around Memorial Day and she rides all the rides. She met up with a friend of hers that was in preschool with her and they rode alot of rides together. Her friend was afraid to drive the bumper cars so Brianna drove and she rode. It was so cute. Here are some pics of her. Kids are so funny. They make friends so easily. The dark haired girl that is on the ship ride she didn't even know but they rode one ride together and then kept riding other rides together. They just grow up way too fast!
We were outside sitting on the swing one day and this little chipmunk came out of nowhere. He was out with us for the longest time and he came so close to us, I was surprised. Then we would make noise and he would take off again and go sit on the bricks on the house. We had some cherry pits on the driveway and he picked one of them up and put it in his mouth. After that we didn't see him at all.










Isn't he cute? But, I have to say we were getting a little scared when he came so close to us. Look at his claws! I had a little video of him but for some reason it won't let me put it on here. Here is a picture of some new stuff I got. The tree, the saltbox house and the little bench. I just love the way it looks. The little house has lights in it and it looks so nice when it's lit up. I hope everyone is having a great weekend! It's a rainy day here in Terre Haute. I need to go check on my brownies. They should be done.

Hugs, Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy, I'm glad you got your computer fixed. Wow $400 is alot! Pretty annoying if your laptop is fairly new. Brianna looks like she had fun on all those rides! That chipmunk is so cute!I like all of your new goodies.Do you have a primitive store around there?Have a great day Kathy!
    Janae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy, Looks like you guys are staying busy busy busy !!! I love your little friend so cute. I hope he hangs around for a while. Your fire place looks nice with all your goodies..
    Well keep up the nice blogs . Take care, Jen

    ReplyDelete